HOW DO I KNOW IF I MIGHT HAVE OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA? (OSA)
Simply answer these questions:
1. Do you snore loudly (louder than talking or loud enough to be heard through closed doors)?
2. Do you often feel tired, fatigued or sleepy during the day?
3. Has anyone observed you stop breathing while you sleep?
4. Do you have high blood pressure?
5. Is your body mass index (BMI) more than 35?
6. Are you over age 50?
7. Is your neck circumference more than 40 centimeters (15.75 inches)?
8. Are you a male?
If you answered "yes" to 3 or more of these questions you are considered to be "high risk" of having obstructive sleep apnea. Discuss these risks with your primary care physician today. If you do not have a Physician contact us today to help.